How We Can Help
We know how frightening or confusing a mental health crisis can be. If you or someone you love, is experiencing a mental health crisis, you deserve the same level of care, respect, compassion, and expertise as those with physical emergencies.
That’s why we’ve developed an integrated system, staffed with mental health experts and available 24/7 to anyone, anywhere in the 10-county area — regardless of your financial or insurance status.
- Someone to talk to: Our crisis hotline is always open for you to talk to a person specifically trained to assess a mental health crisis and get you to the help you need. The Southeast Minnesota Crisis Response Hotline is 1-844-274-7472.
- Someone to respond: Our mobile crisis response team is comprised of expert first responders in a mental health crisis and ready to be deployed. Call the Southeast Minnesota Crisis Response Hotline at 1-844-274-7472 and a mobile response team will be dispatched if the situation warrants.
- A place to go: The new Southeast Regional Crisis Center (SERCC), opening June 2021, is a 24/7 walk-in mental health clinic with compassionate staff who are experts in mental health and ready to assist.
- A place to stay: For those eligible, the SERCC, opening June 2021, has short-term, single-bedroom residential units for both youth and adults. It will be staffed by registered nurses 24/7 to monitor safety.
- Continued support: Care doesn't end when you leave the SERCC. We will be there for you beyond the moment of crisis, and connect you with the necessary resources in the region for continued success.
Remember whether you or someone you care about is experiencing a mental health crisis, you are not alone. If you know someone struggling with depression, thoughts of suicide or self-harm, or experiencing a mental health crisis contact the Southeast Minnesota Crisis Response Hotline at 1-844-274-7472. We are here to help.