Here for You
We know how frightening or confusing a mental health crisis can be. We believe people experiencing mental health crises deserve the same level of respect, care, and expertise as those with physical emergencies. Our professionals are experts in crisis, trauma-informed care, and mental health.
Call the crisis hotline, 1-844-274-7472, if you or a loved one are experiencing any of the following.
- Feeling lost, overwhelmed, hopeless
- Experiencing depression, anxiety, or a panic attack
- Having suicidal thoughts
- Wanting to harm yourself or others
- Having rapid mood swings
- Have lost touch with reality
Who We Serve
Crisis Response offers mental health support to any resident of southeastern Minnesota.
- All residents of the 10-county southeastern Minnesota area.
- Regardless of your financial or health insurance situation.
- Adults, youth, and their families.
- Immediate service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How To Get Help
Unfortunately, people in crisis too often wind up in emergency rooms, jail, or back on the streets, without getting the help they need. That's why we’ve developed crisis response services available 24 hours a day, everyday.
The crisis hotline 1-844-274-7472 is available immediately to residents. Counselors aid callers by stabilizing their mental health crisis over the phone, offering referrals for further support, and dispatching mobile crisis response units for additional in-person care if needed.
The walk-in Southeast Regional Crisis Center (SERCC) is available 24/7 for face-to-face crisis intervention and short-term residential stays for adults and youth (ages 10-18). By referral or walk-in basis, SERCC is a welcoming and safe place to get the mental health help you need.
Start by calling the crisis hotline at 1-844-274-7472.