To provide 24/7 mental health services to those in crisis in our communities.
We believe people with mental health emergencies deserve the same level of respect, care and attention as those with physical health emergencies. Crisis Response provides crisis services to anyone in the 10-county area regardless of financial situation or insurance status. We deliver compassionate, person-centered, recovery-based mental health support to adults, youth, and their families in southeast Minnesota.
We approach mental health crisis response a variety of ways:
- Someone to call - The 24/7 crisis hotline is the first step in reaching out for help
- Someone to respond - 24/7 mobile crisis response units for immediate intervention
- A place to go - New 24/7 walk-in crisis center
- A place to stay - The new center will have 16 beds for short-term stays
- Continued support - Follow up care coordination, prevention and education
You are in good hands. The Southeast Regional Crisis Center is staffed and operated by Nexus Family Healing, experts in trauma-informed care, systemic family treatment, and mental health crisis care. Mobile Crisis Response teams are provided by:
- Zumbro Valley Health Center
- South Central Human Relations Center
- Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center
Our integrated Crisis Response Services are available to residents of southeastern Minnesota thanks to an unprecedented collaboration between government, healthcare, and nonprofit organizations.